You may want to add a WordPress form to your website. Is that why you are looking for the best WordPress form plugin? One of the most important components you need in your website is the WordPress form and using a good WordPress form builder you can skyrocket the development of your website. In this post, we have created the best WordPress form plugins for you. Hopefully you can choose the right one.
The most advanced form builder
If you use WordPress, require custom forms and don’t like wasting time or simply don’t want to touch any code then this is the must-have tool for you.
Quform 2 has been given a complete overhaul! Finally we are happy to present our vision of the ultimate form builder for WordPress. We’ve taken time to ensure our plugin will meet our customers’ needs, and many years of feedback has helped shape the latest better-than-ever Quform version.
Thanks for trying out Quform WordPress Form, we hope you consider it for your WordPress projects.
Quform WordPress Form is an advanced WordPress plugin that allows you to quickly and easily build multiple forms with total control. Whether it’s a complex quote or booking form or just a simple contact form, Quform will allow you to do all this without touching any code. In a few clicks you will have a fully functional form. It’s that simple.
Using the form builder is made simple with drag-and-drop and one-click functionality and it’s compatible with all major browsers. There are options and settings for the basic user as well as for professionals. There are far too many features to list them all here, so here are our favorites:
- New Multi-page forms
- New Edit entries
- New Duplicate element
- New Submit button element that can be moved
- New Unlimited emails can be sent from a single submission
- New Conditional logic on notifications
- New Add attachments to notifications
- New Confirmation system logic
- New RTL support
- New Labeling system for form entries
- New Trash forms and entries
- New Migrate tool
- New Performance enhancements
- New CSRF protection
- New Fancybox 2 and Magnific Popup supported
- New Kendo UI Timepicker and Datepicker
- New Add background images or icons on Checkbox or Radio elements
- New Optgroups in the Select and Multi Select
- New Side-by-side elements in the form builder
- New Column Layout element for complex form layouts
- New Export entries directly to a .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .ods or .html file
- New 19 included element types
- New reCAPTCHA v3
- Create a form without knowing any HTML or PHP!
- Responsive forms
- Drag and drop form elements
- Fully translatable
- Easy to use user interface
- View submitted form entries inside the WordPress admin
- Send submitted form data via email
- Conditional logic to show/hide fields
- Dynamically set form values from the URL
- File uploads, sent as attachments or saved to the server (or both)
- Preview while building
- File upload progress
- Conditionally set recipients based on form values
- Save form data to a custom database table
- 6 optional filters to strip unwanted submitted data
- 15 optional validators to require specific data from the user
- Import/export forms across websites
- Prevent spam with 3 CAPTCHA options: honeypot, image and reCAPTCHA (v2 checkbox, v2 invisible and v3 supported)
- Plenty of help and support
- Fully compatible with WordPress 5.2 or later (5.6.x compatible)
NEX-Forms is the best WordPress Forms Builder plugin for creating simple to complex forms. With tons off add-ons and features NEX-Forms is a complete online WordPress form and WordPress form building solution.
The most versatile WordPress Form Builder Plugin
Create any form type with the Best WordPress Forms Builder Plugin on the market.
- Contact Form Builder
- Interactive Form Builder
- Cost Estimation Form Builder
- PayPal Form Builder
- Quiz Form Builder
- Booking Form Builder
- Application Form Builder
- Quick Question Form Builder
- Survey Form Builder
- Contract Form Builder
- Sticky Form Builder
- Popup Form Builder
- Feedback Form Builder
- Multi-Step Form Builder
- Order Form Builder
- Payment Form Builder
List of Overall Features
Form Analytics – Analytics that gives you stats of form views, form submissions and even form interactions! Complete with line, bar, pie, polar and radar charts. NEX-Forms also provides you with GeoLocation stats! Now you can see where your WordPress form submissions came from!
Cost Estimations / Math Logic – Use Math Logic to perform cost calculations based on user selections. Use any custom formulas on any number of fields!
Fully Responsive – NEX-Forms easily and efficiently scales to any device from phones to tablets to desktops.
Interactive Forms – Interact in real-time with your users by displaying the users input in the forms in a manner of conversation.
Conditional Logic – NEX-Forms includes advanced conditional logic to show and hide form elements based on your users input. Add unlimited rules with multiple conditions and multiple actions. For example, add a rule that has a condition for 3 conditions to be true before running any number of actions.
50+ Form Elements – Make use of 50+ Bootstrap styled fields with pixel perfect precision! From special fields to uploaders and your most common form fields.
Multi-Step Forms & Online Quizes – Break large forms into managable steps for your users to complete with ease. Combine multi-steps, math logic and conditional logic to create online questionnaires.
Popup Forms – Trigger Popup Forms on Exit Intent, Time on Page, Scroll Position or from Buttons or Links! So, when a user tries to leave the page and/or spends x amount of time on the page and/or the user scrolls to a specified position from the top of the page then the form will popup!
Submission Reports and Exports – Generate reports from your form submissions based on your own criteria. Your reports can also be exported to CSV and/or PDF!
Modern Design – Designed with modern trends and techniques in mind, NEX-Forms will help you connect with your customers in a whole new and exciting way.
Drag & Drop – Add and sort form elements with simple drag and drop. If you can play solitare you can build stunning web forms without a single line of code!
Full Grid System – Create any form layout with one of a kind draggable grid system! Includes unlimited grid nesting!
Form Animations – Catch your users eye with 70+ super smooth animations.
660+ Icons – Make use of 660+ icons that can be added to form fields. Font Awesome icons are vectors, which mean they’re gorgeous on high-resolution displays.
1200+ Google Fonts – Allows you to easily add fonts from the Google Font Directory to use in your forms. Over 1200 fonts are made available in NEX-Forms.
Built-In Anti-Spam Protection – Whith NEX-forms built-in Anti-spam you will never receive an unwanted email. No captchas needed to prove your users are in fact human!
Email Autoreponder – Receive all your form data in fully customisable emails. Send admin emails to multiple recipients and/or send confirmation emails to end users!
Submission Storage and Export – All form submissions are stored in your database and can be viewed from the admin panel. Entries can also be exported to Excel!
Form Import and Export – Export form with a single click. Includes all form settings and can be imported into any NEX-forms installation.
Survey Fields – Create beautiful surveys with thumb rating, star rating and smiley rating fields!
Pre-Populated Fields – Set default field values! Auto-fill fields from other forms! Auto-fill fields from URL parameters!
Sticky Forms – Add sticky-paddle/slide-in froms to any side of your site!
Same Page Forms – You can have as many forms on a single page as you need without any conflict!
AJAX Powered – Submit forms without page refreshing!
Sidebar Widget – Add forms into your sidebars with WordPress Widgets.
File Uploader Fields – Receive files as email attahcments. Can also be viewed and downloaded from the backend. Includes file type validation and live image preview.
Hidden Fields – Add dynamic and/or static hidden fields to your forms for extra admin info from form submissions.
Thumb Selection Fields – Showcase your products in single and multi-selection fields.
Styling Toolbar – Style your forms with ease using our one of a kind styling toolbar similar to popular tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, MS Paint, etc.
Taskbar – Work on multiple forms at the same time. Easily switch between task windows from the taskbar. A real time saver!
Personal Preferences – Save time by setting up personal preferences to be used as defaults for all new wordpress form!
Form Validation – Make fields required and your validate fields as: Any Format, Email, Phone Number, URL, Numbers Only or Text only.
Min/Max Character Limiting – Limit characters in multi-line text areas and single-line text fields by setting maximum/minimum characters allowed. Includes total character count indicator.
Keyboard Shortcuts – Save time using built-in keyboard shortcuts. For example, save a form by hitting CTRL+ALT+S.
Live Form Previewer – Preview your form in realtime, at anytime, while you are busy building it!
Duplicate Forms – Duplicate existing forms with a single click! Duplicated forms include all the original form’s settings!
Form Templates – Create your very own custom form templates to be re-used time and time again!
Unlimited Forms – There is no limit to how many forms you can have on your website
Personolized Admin Panel – Create and save your very own personalized NEX-Forms admin panel layouts!
Tons of Field Settings – Customize your form fields with a huge variety of easy to use settings!
Field Duplication – Copy fields, grids, panels and any form element so that you dont have to do any double work!
Embed Options – Embed/Use forms in post, pages, sidebars and/or theme template files! Use NEX-Forms page/post editor button to generate shortcodes.
Redirect after Submission – You can redirect your users to a specified URL after a form is submitted. For example to your own custom “Thank you” page, etc.
Send Data to Custom URL – Send submitted form data to a custom URL by using GET or POST method. Perfect for sending data to an alternative database!
AJAX Powered Admin Panel – NEX-Forms admin panel will give you a real desktop apllication feel with no page resfreshing. Everything is done and found in a single versitile admin tool!
WP Color Scheme Adapt – NEX-Forms WordPress Forms admin panel will adapt to the colors of your selected WordPress color scheme!
Global Configuration – For example, you can disable the NEX-Forms widget so it does no show up on your WP widgets page…
Multiple Email Methods – Choose your own mailing delivery methods from secure SMTP to normal WordPress Mail!
Easily sell any customized services & products creating your own flat and responsive cost calculator or payment forms (even with subscription !) on your wordpress website .
This unique plugin can be used to sell any type of service or products: applications, websites, graphics, seo, pets, lunar fragments… or anything else.
Your customers can get an accurate estimate of their request (the final estimate/order is sent by email) or directly do payment using Paypal, Razorpay or Stripe. The customer’s email can be automatically sent to your MailChimp / MailPoet / GetResponse list .
You can also choose to hide all prices from the form and emails to use it as a classical wordpress form.
Its intuitive and powerful conditional system and its many components allow you to create any type of form easily.
WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder also works with WooCommerce & Easy Digital Downloads : you can easily create a gift creator, or a smart products packs generator. The selected products can be automatically added to the cart at end of the wordpress form .
Its powerful booking system allows you to manage your calendars, events and reminders directly from the backend. Assign a specific calendar to a datepicker of your form to automatically register new events !
It is also able to do distance calculations and complex custom calculations, using powerful and intuitive visual tools.
- Watch the plugin presentation
- Watch a detailed tutorial made by SaaS Master
- Watch a preview of the backend
- Discover the Form Designer extension
- How to use custom calculations
- Watch a presentation made by Elegant Themes
- Watch a tutorial made by Elegant Themes (Jason Champagne) showing how to integrate this plugin to the Divi theme and how to use it
STANDALONE OR WORDPRESS VERSION ?
This version works with wordpress websites.
If you don’t use WordPress, you can find the standalone version of this plugin here .
- Multiple forms management
- Freely manage your Forms, Steps and Items
- Can make Paypal , Razorpay and Stripe payments
- Powerful conditional system : visually link steps and easily add conditions
- Powerful calculation system : create easily and visually complex price and quantity calculations for your products (formulas)
- Powerful booking system & Calendars management
- Powerful Form Designer tool to customize your forms
- Visual drag & drop step builder
- Unique and smartly designed backend
- Estimations and payments work with subscriptions
- Forms can generate a single price + a subscription price at same time
- Integrate your forms in your pages using shortcodes
- Open a form as popup simply using a css class on button
- Fast & easy import/export data system (images included !)
- WooCommerce support : items can be woo products, and can be added to cart automatically
- Easy Digital Downloads support : items can be digital products, and can be added to cart automatically
- You can assign a Gravity Form to the last step
- You can apply differents reductions depending on the quantity selected
- Confirmation email can be sent to the customer too
- Emails can be customized from the backend
- Items can be checkbox, textfields, numberfields, textareas, dropdowns, date-pickers, time-pickers file fields, rich content, colorpickers, layered images, sliders, shortcodes, rates or images
- Items can be grouped, required, selected by default, or have a negative cost
- Items can be dynamically hidden or displayed depending on conditions
- The selection of the quantity can be done using buttons, number field or slider
- Items images can be automatically filled with the selected main color
- Item may have a price or apply a percentage to the total
- Multiple files upload fields with image preview
- Freely define the allowed types of files and the maximum number of files for each files upload field
- Freely customize colors, font, texts, currency, layout, animations speed …
- Easily use any Google Font in your forms
- Progress bar can be hidden, show total price, step number or all steps
- You can define fixed amount or percentage of the total to pay at end
- Payment can be enabled depending on defined conditions
- Backend & Frontend Customers account management
- Electronic signature
- Statistics panel
- Orders are stored on the backend
- Stored orders can be edited directly from backend
- Orders can be exported as .csv
- Orders can be sent as .pdf by email directly from the backend
- Change items order by drag and drop
FormCraft is the most complete, flexible & customizable Drag & Drop Form Builder tool for WordPress on the market.
Powered by Drag & Drop Functionality
With the familiar drag & drop style of editing, FormCraft is a breeze to use. With a clean GUI to work in behind the scenes you simply drag the item you need from the menu and drop it in place on the form you have chosen. Everything is WYSIWYG so move it around with your cursor and drop it in place. Boom! Form built. It’s crazy simple to create complex, awesome forms.
To create that compelling user experience we developed FormCraft to feel immediately familiar with the WordPress Dashboard. Once activated you will see a new menu item in WordPress and an easy to use dashboard with menu items that make building forms a breeze.
Build items at the top, text fields in the nav to the right. Everything is drag & drop, and yet has that familiar WordPress feel to it so the learning curve is practically nil from the get-go.
Extend functionality beyond the basic, or take your existing Payment Gateways and integrate them with your forms – everything is possible with a long list of Addons available including MailChimp, GetResponse and Campaign Monitor (FREE!).
Style it Up
Who said forms had to be boring? Sick of trying to integrate a form so it doesn’t end up looking like MS DOS? Try FormCraft – we got you. With multiple layers of customization available within FormCraft, you can easily change fonts, update layouts, place your logo or even add custom CSS to really tweak the look and feel.
Change the width, update the base color, or add an entire custom color scheme, even add a background image – there is a form with your name on it.
Responsive & Scalable
FormCraft has been designed and developed from the ground up with scalability and responsiveness at its core. No matter the device, FormCraft has a display resolution ready to take it on, whether it’s mobile, smartphone, tablet or even smartwatch your webforms will never have looked better. The code has been optimized so it’s lightweight and validated HTML5 sitting on a full AJAX framework so there are no page reloads necessary. Simply beautiful forms on every device.
Triggers, Conditional Logic, Math Formulas
No stone has been left unturned in this latest fourth generation WordPress form builder platform, you can embed forms to ‘popup’ on any page or trigger a form using an existing element on a page. Go even further with conditional logic that allows you to show/hide fields, send emails or trigger integrations or use math expressions to update a live shopping cart.
New to FormCraft is real time web form analytics, your marketing crew are going to love this. You can view form views and submissions, check conversion rates and payment conversion rates – weekly, monthly, yearly or by custom periods.
Access dozens of tutorials, search help topics with real life examples and access everything without leaving the form editor. We have made sure the help files and tuts are all accessible from within the editor making it super easy to get help on the fly while you work.
We provide support and automatic updates for 6 / 12 months after purchase. Additional support and updates packs can be purchased.
If you have a general query, you can use the comment section of the plugin. You can create a support ticket here
FormCraft is prepared for GDPR. Read more here.
We offer a 10-day refund if you aren’t satisfied with our product. When we issue a refund your license will be cancelled. You can use this link to ask for a refund: http://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new
Refunds are offered outside of the 10-day window as well, if the plugin was broken and we couldn’t fix it for you.
FormCraft works on one standalone installation, or any one site on a WPMS installation. An add-on is required to use the plugin across all the sub-sites of a WordPress Multi-Site Installation.
eForm – WordPress Form Builder
eForm (Previously FSQM Pro) is an advanced and flexible WordPress form builder that can be integrated into your existing WordPress site. This is a complete wordpress form management solution, for quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
With the quick and easy drag and drop form builder, you can build unlimited wordpress forms and manage them from your admin dashboard. All submissions are stored in your eForm database, so you can view, track, analyze and act on the data you have captured. A user portal also allows registered users to review and track their submissions.
We have integrated eForm with the best in class e-mail newsletter providers and payment services, for even greater flexibility and security.
The mathematical tools will help you estimate cost and finalize payments. For quizzes you have a separate scoring system, so collect payment before you calculate and show the scoring certificate to users.
This robust and comprehensive form builder is the perfect combination of style and functionality: packed with all the elements you need, while clean and elegant to use.
- New: Instant Subscription, add to newsletter list before form submission.
- New: Email templates to easily override email messages and design.
- New: Option to use responsive iframe embeds to make wordpress form work with breaking themes and plugins.
- New: Add multiple products with WooCommerce integration.
- New: Send custom fields to all supported third-party integrations.
- New: Support Stripe Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).
- New: WordPress Gutenberg support for all eForm shortcodes.
- New: Convertkit Integration.
- New: Live Form Builder.
- New: Traditional Form Element Theme (Boxy).
- New: System and custom font support.
- New: Global element alignment override.
- New: Offline Payment Gateway.
- New: MailWizz Integration.
- New: Stripe Subscription payment forms
- New: Estimation Slider interface for payment forms
- New: Input masking on freetype form elements
- New: Authorize.net payment integration
- New: Interactive form elements support for piping element values into labels
- New: Auto Update Functionality
- New: Pricing Table Form Element
- New: Automatic score for feedback elements
- New: OpenGraph & Twitter metadata in standalone form pages
- New: Option to change color of summary table icons
- New: Row index for checkbox, radio and thumnail numeric values in math element
- New: Introduced 38+ Material Inspired Form Themes.
- New: Introduced refreshed admin interface, better form builder and a theme customizer.
- New: Defaults, URL, User Meta data & Post Meta data for form elements.
- New: Payment Integration with PayPal and Stripe
- New: Enormail & MailetLite Integration.
- New: jSignature element with anti-aliased output.
- New: Readonly state for form elements.
- New: Repeatable Fields.
- New: Appearance option for thumbnail select.
- New: Custom URL Submission feature.
- New: WooCommerce Integration.
- New: WordPress Core Integration – Login, Register & Guest Post.
- New: Form & User Statistics Shortcodes.
- New: 6 new elements – Thumbnail Picker, Smiley Rating, Like Dislike, Matrix Feedback, Matrix Dropdown, GPS Location Picker
- New: Introduced Leaderboard functionality.
- New: Introduced more form submission limitation options including opening date, expiration date, submission interval etc.
- New: Introduced Stopwatch to record form submission time
- New: Raw score-based redirection and ranking