If you want to add a feature-rich calendar plugin to your WordPress website, the following plugins can help you the most. Because not all calendar plugins are the same.
And what you are looking for is a complete calendar plugin with more advanced features than others. We have taken the time to look for the best WordPress calendar plugins from that realization. So regardless of your situation, you can safely use this guide.
Calendar, brilliantly designed
EventON Event Calendar for WordPress is a beautifully crafted event calendar that presents events in a minimal clutter-free design. We take pride in designing EventON to stand up to latest design trends in the industry.
EventON Calendar Plugin comes packed with 200+ useful features such as highly customizable repeating events, multiple event images, unlimited event creation, various calendar layout designs, event locations and organizers, and advance features like multi data types and language corresponding events and etc. All of this comes packed in the #1 best selling Event Calendar at codecanyon!
Here’s some of the rest of the features…
- Supports single and multiple day events
- Create single day events
- Create events without end day or time
- Create all day events
- Duplicate events in wp-admin
- Exclude certain events from calendar
- Span events until end time while hiding end time
- Set event location image
- Set location by latitude longitude
- Save locations and re-use them for events
- Set event organizer contact information
- Save event organizer for re-using in events
- Learn more about the event link support
- Various options for how a user can interact with event
- Use universal time and date format through your website
- Schema SEO content support for calendar events
- Ability to auto archive past events
- Easily add custom CSS styles via eventON Settings
- Customize calendar month/year format
- Customize calendar date and time formats
- Ability to reset calendar appearance to default easily
- Ability to open eventCards on load
- Display upcoming events list by months
- Pre-set calendar event order ASC/DESC
- Show featured events above others in calendar
- Show calendar with only featured events
- Create calendars with featured images on list
- Dynamic “load more” pagination of events in the calendar
- Show calendar for certain fixed months
- Ability to set eventCard opening to act as accordion styl
Automated online booking & scheduling for WordPress: fully customizable booking form with online payments, notifications, and Google Calendar sync.
Bookly Pro add-on enables advanced features of Bookly online appointment scheduling plugin. With Bookly Pro, you can remove all the limitations of the free version of Bookly WordPress booking plugin.
The default configuration of Bookly Pro includes:
- Fully-customizable booking form that can be used on any device;
- Filterable, sortable and searchable booking list that you can print or export to CSV;
- Unlimited number of Staff Members with individual working schedules, prices, and ability to manage their profiles and online booking calendar;
- Unlimited number of Services which you can group into categories and set unique colors for easier viewing in Bookly Calendar;
- Importable and exportable customer base with unlimited clients list which displays payments stats and internal notes about the client;
- Various templates for customizable Email and SMS notifications;
- 2-way synchronization between Bookly Calendar and Google Calendar which automatically reflects all updates in Bookly in your Google Calendar;
- Integration with PayPal Express Checkout (note that this method is deprecated as of January 1, 2017 and no longer serviced by PayPal for new customers), the list of completed and pending payments;
- Built-in analytics with booking statistics;
- WooCommerce compatibility;
- Multi-language support – 12 languages included;
- Six months of 24/7 online customer support.
Once you purchase and install Bookly Pro, you will have Bookly Calendar plugin and Bookly Pro add-on activated. You are free to add more advanced functionality to your default configuration with various Bookly add-ons for automating your online booking system.
If you use the legacy version of paid Bookly, please update to the latest version. Follow the instructions on the migrator page to switch to the new Bookly Pro Calendar Plugin with ease and for free.
Calendarize it! is a flexible and feature-rich calendar solution for WordPress. The Calendar plugin offers multiple different views like Month View, Week View, Day View, Event List View, Event Grid View, Event Map View, and Event Year View. As well as multiple different widgets like the Upcoming Events Widget, Accordion Upcoming Events Widget, and the FLAT UI Calendar Widget. You can easily customize the navigation of the Month View, Week View, Day View, Event List View, Event Grid View, Event Map View, and Year View.
Calendarize it! 4.8.x is optimized for the new Block Editor (Gutenberg) a part of WordPress since the release of WordPress 5.x. However, you can still use Calendarize it! with the Classic Editor.
Calendarize it! also supports WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer). We offer 39 elements which make it easy for you to build your templates. If you do not have WPBakery Page Builder you can use Calendarize it! with any other popular page and layout builder by using our shortcode and the vast number of attributes.
We recommend you to visit our demo site Calendarize.it and check out the many features.
Version 22.214.171.124605 – August 14, 2020
- Compatibility Fix: Third-party Calendar plugin crashes Calendarize it! on PHP 7.4.7
- Compatibility Fix: An unknown third-party plugin breaks the calendar event list template displaying garbage characters in the event list view
Version 126.96.36.199384 – July 1, 2020
- Bug Fixed: Events missing when using local timezone (local_tz attribute), if the timezone difference passes a certain threshold, events are being left out when they occur close to the viewport date limits.
Version 188.8.131.52343 – June 24, 2020
- Compatibility Fix: Some users use a third-party Calendar plugin to force upgrading jQuery UI and jQuery in WordPress. This compatibility fix will ensure Calendarize it! will continue to work (Calendarize it! normally uses the jQuery UI and jQuery bundled with WordPress)
Version 184.108.40.206059 – April 28, 2020
- Compatibility Fix: Added an option to encode brackets in the Calendar Ajax URL. Some specific postings are not allowing brackets in the URL returning a 404 causing the Calendar to render without events
- Update: Added German .po and .mo file (Translation)
- New Feature: Added support for eventAttendanceMode (schema.org/Google Structured Data Testing Tool)
- New Feature: Added support for eventStatus (schema.org/Google Structured Data Testing Tool)
- Bug Fixed<: Broken translation of Option Panel controls
Version 220.127.116.11517 – March 4, 2020
- Bug Fixed: When adding new events the dialog tabs were not localized properly
Version: 18.104.22.168380 – February 14, 2020
- Compatibility Fix: Added a troubleshooting option to fix issue caused by an unknown third party which is modifying the behavior of date_i18n making the single event page show an incorrect date when using the event_rdate argument (recurring events)
- Update: New updated .pot file for translatio
Your purchase includes:
Booked Add-Ons (included):
Payments with WooCommerce — Use Booked with WooCommerce to allow your visitors to purchase their appointments and checkout using WooCommerce.
Front-End Agents — Your Booking Agents will have a new profile screen on the front-end that allows them to manage their incoming appointment requests.
Calendar Feeds — Display your appointments on Apple Calendar, Outlook, etc. with an iCal feed directly from your site. (not a two-way sync)
- Payments with WooCommerce — Use Booked with WooCommerce to allow your visitors to purchase their appointments and checkout using WooCommerce.
Support (6 months included) — We consider support to be just as important as the Calendar plugin itself. If you run into trouble, you can submit a ticket and we’ll back to you as soon as possible (usually within 6 hours). If you need more support, you can extend it to 12 months at a discount when purchasing.
- Lifetime Updates — Your purchase includes updates for the life of the Calendar plugin. This means that if the plugin is updated with some amazing new features next week or in two years, you will get this update free of charge.
- Appointment calendar shortcode and widget.
- Custom time slots for vacation/closed dates and more.
- Custom Fields for collecting custom information for every appointment.
- A powerful backend interface to manage appointments.
- Color pickers to change your calendar’s colors.
- Appointment buffering to prevent appointments from getting booked too close to current date and/or time.
- Customers can manage their own appointments.
- Customers can manage their account information.
- “Add to Google Calendar” buttons for your customers.
- Customizable emails sent to you and your customers.
- Front-end and admin are both fully responsive.
- Fully translatable
- Color customizations
Timetable is a powerful and easy-to-use schedule Calendar plugin for WordPress. It will help you to create a timetable view of your events in minutes! It is perfect for your gym classes, school or kindergarten, medical departments, nightclubs and pubs, class schedules, meal plans, you name it.
Timetable Calendar Plugin comes with booking functionality. You can take online reservations for any event within the available number of free slots. The Calendar plugin comes with Events Manager, Event Occurrences Shortcode, Timetable Shortcode Generator, and Upcoming Events Widget. It even has an option that allows you to generate PDF from your timetable view.
Extended Feature List
- Build a Timetable In Minutes!
- 100% Responsive and Mobile Compatible
- With Booking Functionality – the Ability to Book Selected Events
- Export to PDF
- Unlimited Timetables, Events And Occurrences Of Events
- Grouping Of Events That Occur In The Same Time Intervals
- Event Tooltips
- Event Filtering
- Support for Visual Composer
- Weekdays Menu Allows To Translate Weekday Names To Your Language
- Events In a Form Of Custom Post Type With Ability To Define Title, Subtitle And Description Content
- Ability To Define Custom Event Colors Including Hovers
- Ability To Define Custom URL For An Event
- Ability To Disable Event URL (Create Unclickable Events)
- Unlimited Number Of Event Occurrences (Event Hours)
- Ability To Define Weekday, Start / End Hour For Each Event Occurrence (Event Hours)
- Two Additional Description Fields For Each Event Occurrence (Event Hours) With HTML Support
- Optional Tooltip Description Field For Each Event Occurrence (Event Hours) With HTML Support
- Optional Category Field For Each Event Occurrence (Event Hours)
- Ability To Edit / Delete Event Occurrences With Ease